Uber is a pioneer of the transportation business. Every entrepreneur wants to copy it. But, the fact is only too few can succeed in their business venture. There are a lot of factors that plays role in making the app successful or failure. So, with this blog, we will provide you with detailed insights to make your transportation business successful with Uber Clone App. And the best part with these amazing pointers you will be able to start your business 5X faster.
So, let’s first understand what do you understand by app-based transportation.
It is a simple business model where the user/customer will book the cab using a mobile app. Some of the popular examples are:
We have known these on-demand transportation apps, but little we know about them is the process and what makes them popular.
How Do These On-demand Transportation Apps Work?
If you are looking to develop Uber Clone App for your transportation business, it is natural to know the in and out of the app and its work mechanism.
Here is how it work:
- The user books the taxi using the mobile app
- The app then matches the request with the drivers in the proximity
- The driver can accept/rejects the request
- The app will display the user details and location to the driver
- The driver reaches the customer’s location, for the pickup and drops as per the location feed by the user
- The customer pays for the taxi ride via in-app wallet, credit card/debit card, or cash
- The customer rates and reviews the trip
Looks good right? Now the next part, the creation part.
Developing The Uber Taxi Clone App For Your Transportation Business
Creating an app like Uber for your transportation business requires a thorough understanding of the development process, which new features to add, the technology used, etc.
Nothing to get confused about, it is just to get you an understanding of the process.
Choosing the business model
The first step to develop an Uber Clone App for your taxi business is to know which business model will be great. An aggregator or an ownership model where you will be handling the entire business operations at your end.
The expenditure and the profits will be all yours whereas in aggregator the app will keep earning the commission on the confirmed bookings.
What kind of feature to include?
To create an app-based transportation app like Uber you need to have the best of features in your app. Include features like:
- Face mask verification
- Safety checklists
- Restricted passenger limit
- Ride cancellation
- Apply toll cost manually
- OTP verification
- Graphical icon status of the ride
- Taxi fare calculations – 2 models
- Corporate rides
- Carpool /Ride-sharing
- Shop/Stop/Eat while riding
- Airport rides
- In-app chat/call support
- Book ride for someone else
- Book now ride later
- Child seat preferences/disability access
- Gender preferences
Hiring the best on-demand Taxi App Development Company?
Last but not the least, it is an important step when you are developing Uber Clone for your transportation business.
Following are the few significant pointers that help you choose the best:
- Check their website and know their niches
- Read about their client portfolios
- Go through the customer reviews / Video testimonials for the company of the company
- Talk to them personally to understand their professionalism and dedication to the work
- Know how many years of experience they have in developing Clone App
- Discuss your app requirements and sign NDA
You are all set to take off
You have gathered the facts and figures, know which business model to go for, and identified the features and technology. Hired the best app development company to develop the Uber Clone app for a successful transportation business.
After the final launch in the Play Store/App Store your business is all set to take off.