QuickBooks is one of the most acceptable accounting applications that help run a company organization smoothly. When users try to upgrade their payroll, then they can arrive across a problem which is understood as QuickBooks Error 30159. This is one of the common payroll errors, which mainly occurs due to improper file set up in the operating system of your computer.
In this blog, we will examine QuickBooks Error 30159. In case you encounter any suspicion, feel free to reach us at our toll-free number. You can also contact our website to learn more details concerning QuickBooks.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Status Code 3180
QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 30159- In Layman’s Term
QB Payroll error 10359 can hamper your work when you are using payroll feature unless you don’t resolve it. Users encounter QuickBooks Update Error 30159 when they try to upgrade the payroll.
Error Number- Error 30159
Error Name- QuickBooks Error 30159
Error Description- Error 30159: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Developer- Intuit Inc.
Applies to- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
Let’s discuss the common causes which trigger QuickBooks 2018 Error 30159
- The error may occur when QuickBooks company files are damaged/corrupted.
- Due to inactive EIN Status.
- QuickBooks Installation Error.
- User may encounter QuickBooks Desktop Error 30159 when their system’s Windows version is not updated.
- When QuickBooks Payroll is not updated then also the error can occur.
- Corrupted Windows Registration Files could also be the primary reason.
- Malware or Virus attack on your system can lead to this error.
- Mis-configuration of Windows File on the system could be the primary reason.
- Due to Improper deletion of hardware in your system.
- Users may face this error because of misleading of information by the damaged file system.
Do you know what the symptoms behind QuickBooks 2019 Error 30159 are?
- The system began to run slowly.
- Your active program starts crashing.
- You won’t be able to upgrade your payroll feature.
Top 2 methods to purge QuickBooks Enterprise Error 30159
- At first, login as Administrator on your system.
- Go to Windows Start Menu and click All Programs.
- Now, choose Accessories and click on system tools.
- Next, click on System Restore.
- Navigate for option ‘Restore my computer to an earlier time.’
- After that, click on the Next button.
- Now, continue till confirmation Window appears.
- Finally, after the restore process, make sure to restart your system.
- At first, you must download the QuickBooks Payroll utility.
- After that, install the program.
- Now, click on the scan and start scanning.
- Next, you must select Fix QB Errors after scanning.
- Finally, restart your system.
Wrap it up!
Hopefully, your query QuickBooks Error 30159 is solved. For any doubt, contact us at our toll-free number to get an expert’s advice.
Read also : Add EIN to QuickBooks Payroll- In Simpler Terms