Direct deposit is one such feature in QuickBooks that it is admired for the most. Direct deposit allows you to process your employees’ salaries directly to their bank account eliminating the need to generate paychecks and managing the cash to pay your employees. Since it is an all-inclusive accounting software, it’s necessary to get access to all of its features. One such feature is Payroll. In this blog, you will learn some easy steps to Set Up QuickBooks Payroll Direct Deposit. Further in this article we will be discussing the major reasons why direct deposit is one of the most looked for feature in QuickBooks payroll and what you will need to do before you pay your employees via direct deposit.
We have simplified the information and conveyed it in the most efficient way possible. Still, troubleshooting can be time-consuming and tricky, so it’s always recommended to get in touch with experts. If you want to avail the services of highly-experienced QuickBooks specialists, then contact us at ‘1.855.738.2784’.
Ensure these things before you use the QuickBooks Direct Deposit:
You must do these listed things to be eligible for opening a QB Direct Deposit Account:
- You have to enter all the information 48 hours before the expected time of remuneration crediting.
- Ensure that your employees have filled the direct deposition authorisation form and have provided a void and null check of their bank account (not a deposit slip)..
- Submit these to QuickBooks desktop.
- Verify your Company’s bank details and entire precise credentials.
- Follow all the security instructions, cross-check your account number and enter the correct address of your bank.
In this case, it is of the essence to provide all the information correctly otherwise it can lead to errors and users wouldn’t be able to open a QuickBooks Payroll Direct Deposit Account.
You may read also : QuickBooks Printing Problems
Steps to Set up QuickBooks Payroll Direct Deposit:
Ensure that you have check listed all the crucial documents required, you have entered it correctly and have read all the official information provided. After doing all this, simply follow the below steps:
- You will spot a ‘nine-digit’ number on the left side bottom of your check. It is called as an ABA number and you need to enter that number.
- Verify that you have inserted the correct bank account number and the bank address.
- Check your ‘Direct Deposit’ status.
- Jot down the entire bank information, collect the necessary documents and upload them.
- Confirm and again verify that the test deposit is bound to your bank account.
- Again, check your direct-deposit status.
- Enter the credentials of your employees, set up their ids and select their accounts.
These were the steps you can imply to set up a QuickBooks Payroll Direct Deposit account. Credentials play the most important role and always double-check before entering them. If you are still not able to open the account, contact the authorised QuickBooks support team at ‘1.855.738.2784’ and get your accounts set up instantly and without any errors.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 103