Quick Processes to Debug QuickBooks Error 6130
The QuickBooks error 6130 primarily triggers on your QB screen when you make an attempt to open the company file. Along with the error code comes an alert message stating, “QuickBooks is trying to access the company file but cannot contact the database server”. To help you resolve the glitch quickly, we have explained all the requisite info about it in this blog, such as the causes and a few ways to overcome it. So, we suggest you go through it till the end for a detailed understanding.
Got questions about the QuickBooks data file error 6130? Get instant answers by speaking to the team of pro advisors through our Toll-Free 1.855.738.2784.
Why Does the Company File Error Code 6130 Come Up in QuickBooks?
If you have no clue about the reason behind the given issue, then go through the causes we have explained further-
- If your version of the QuickBooks Desktop is out-of-date, the possibility of receiving the glitch is more.
- One of the other reasons might include the damaged or corrupted company file.
You may read also : Quickbooks Error C 224
Is There a Way to Get Rid of the QuickBooks Desktop Error Message 6130?
Check out the following mentioned fixing methods that will permanently delete the data file error 6130-
SOLUTION 1: Utilize the QuickBooks File Doctor After Installing the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- You are first required to download the currently available version of the QuickBooks Tool Hub from Intuit’s website.
- Save the downloaded file to a location where it can be easily found.
- In the next step, begin to install the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file by running it.
- Move further with the on-screen prompted instructions and then accept the terms and conditions.
- To complete the installation, click on the ‘Finish’ button.
- Now, open the Tool Hub program and place the cursor on the ‘Company File Issues’ tab, and hit it.
- Tap on the ‘Run QuickBooks File Doctor’ button.
- Choose your data file with the help of the drop-down menu and click on the ‘Check your file’ option.
- Select the ‘Continue’ button.
- At last, you must click ‘Next’ after providing the admin password of QuickBooks.
You may read also : QuickBooks error 185
SOLUTION 2: Use the Updated Version Of Your QuickBooks Desktop Application
- Ensure that QuickBooks is not running on your computer.
- Go to your Windows desktop and then find the QuickBooks Desktop software.
- After you locate it, right-click on its icon and opt for the ‘Run as Administrator’ option.
- Further, move to the No Company Open window and then click on the ‘Update QuickBooks Desktop’ option under the ‘Help’ section.
- As you proceed towards the ‘Options’ tab, tap ‘Mark All’ and then save it.
- Now, jump to the ‘Update Now’ menu to enable the ‘Reset Update’ checkbox.
- After clicking on the ‘Get Updates’ option, all the updates will get downloaded.
- Once done, relaunch QuickBooks and install the downloaded updates.
In the end, start your computer again.
After reading the blog, we believe you must have gained all the necessary information about the QuickBooks error 6130. However, if you think we have missed out on any detail, feel free to contact one of our trained experts via Toll-Free 1.855.738.2784.
You may read also : QBDBMgrN Not Running On This Computer