Many times, users might encounter QuickBooks Crash Com error while opening, working, or sending emails in QuickBooks Desktop. You might get this error while using an unsupported version of QuickBooks Desktop. Whenever the error pops up, the following error message appears stating:
“Crash: Com error”
As a result, users’ unsaved data may be lost, forcing you to re enter it manually. Therefore, resolving this problem as quickly as feasible is critical. This blog will give you valuable information on how to correct the problem and the factors that contributed to it.
Are you facing trouble while sending forms in QuickBooks due to a QuickBooks crash com error? Give us a call at the helpline number +1(855)-738-0359 and get immediate answers. Our experts will guide in the best possible way within least time applicable.
Why am I stuck with QuickBooks Desktop Crash Com Error?
Are you wondering what could be causing the QuickBooks Desktop Crash Com error? If this is the case, consider the following points:
- You might experience this error due to improper installation of the QuickBooks Desktop.
- it may be possible that you have deleted some essential QB-related files by mistake.
- Sometimes, your system might display this error when the system is infected with a virus.
What are the simplest ways to deal with Com Crash Error In QuickBooks?
Here we have listed some of the effective solutions to fix QuickBooks Crash Com error with ease.
Solution 1:- Modify Your Email Settings:-
- To access the User Account, go to the Control panel and select it.
- After this, go to Mail and then Microsoft Outlook.
- Opt for the Show Profile option beneath your Profile icon.
- Further, choose the Show Profile option followed by Outlook.
- If you find that the “Always use this profile” checkbox is marked, mark the “Prompt for a profile to be used” checkbox. Later on, tap on the Apply option.
- Then, go to the Always use this profile, click Apply, and tap on the OK option.
Related Post: Restore QuickBooks Portable Company File
Solution 2: Upgrade Your Microsoft Outlook:-
- In the first place, open Microsoft Outlook on your device and then move to the File menu.
- Afterwards, hover your cursor over the Office Account option and click Update Options.
- Finally, opt for the Update Now option.
Solution 3:- Setting Up Of Microsoft Outlook as the default mail app
- Click on the start menu, type “Control Panel” within the search column and hit the Enter key.
- Open the Control Panel and then go to the Program.
- Opt for the Default Programs option. Further, tap on Set your default programs followed by the Mail option.
- Finally, choose the Outlook option and it will set your Outlook as the default mail app.
Looking For Any Additional Help!!
We assure you that this blog will help you fix QuickBooks Crash Com Error seamlessly. You can also set up Microsoft Outlook as the default mail application to resolve the issue. However, if you continue receiving the same error, connect with our highly-certified experts by dialing the helpline number +1(855)-738-0359.
Blog Post On: Easy Life Art