Changing your Snapchat My Eyes Only password is as simple as typing your current password and then selecting a new one from the available options
How to Reset My Eyes Only Password
If you forgot the My Eyes Only password on Snapchat it can be changed at any time. Here’s how to reset my eyes only password:
- The Snapchat app on your iPhone or Android phone should be launched first to begin the password change process.
- Swiping up on the camera screen in Snapchat will bring you to the “Memories” section.
- On the “Memories” page, select the ” my eyes only” tab from the list of tabs at the top of the page.
- In the lower-right corner of the “My Eyes Only” tab, select “Options” from the drop-down menu.
- You will be presented with a “Options” menu. To update your password, select the “Change Passcode” option from the drop-down menu.
- If you can’t remember your password and need to reset it, select “Forgot Passcode” from the drop-down menu and follow the on-screen instructions. Keep in mind that resetting your password, rather than updating it, will erase all of your “My Eyes Only Snapchat” information.
- You will be presented with a screen that says “Enter Current Passcode.” Fill in the blanks with your current “My Eyes Only” password.
- The text “Create Passcode” will appear on a screen after the button is pressed. Fill in the blanks with the new password you’d want to use for “My Eyes Only.”
- Once more, on the “Confirm Passcode” box, enter your new password to confirm it.
- Snapchat will show you your new password and ask you to confirm it with your phone. Click on “Continue” if this is what you wish to use. If so, check the box at the bottom of the page.
- To bring the procedure to a close, select “Finish.”That’s all there is to it. Enjoy!
Also Recommended – https://easylifeart.com/how-vudu-app-compares-to-pikashow-netflix-and-hulu/