The ASP.NET MVC online course is primarily designed for Beginners or professionals who want to learn how to create web applications using the ASP.NET framework and MVC design pattern. In this course, you will know how to create web pages, custom validation attributes, custom helpers, querying the database using Entity Framework, and finally publishing them on IIS.
ASP.NET is a web framework that is based on Mode-View-Controller (MVC) structure. Application developers can build dynamic web applications by using the the ASP.NET MVC framework that facilitates a clean separation of concerns, fast development, and TDD friendly.
MVC is a design pattern be used as a decouple user interface, data,, and application logic. This pattern also helps us to achieve separation of concerns.
Tutorials are mainly designed for beginners and professionals who want to learn ASP.NET MVC 5.
Objectives of ASP.NET online course
- To be able to create custom HTML helpers and validations attributes.
- Know how to query the database using Entity Framework ORM code first approach.
- How to design and develop a scalable architecture.
- It teaches us how to create DAL Layer using Entity Framework Code First approach.
- It shows us how to scale the application for Phones, Tablets, laptops & desktops.
- To understand as well as to Implement Repository, Unit of Work, and Dependency Injection Design Pattern.
- How to do errors logging by using ELMAH.
- To optimize web page performance.
- To understand different types of filters and Apply filters.
- Secure an application based on user roles.
- Secure ASP.NET Web API using Token-based security.
- Publish their Apps on IIS and Cloud.
Who can do this course?
All .NET Beginners as well as /
Professionals interested in developing interactive, lightweight, and highly extensible web apps should go for this course.
Anyone who wants to learn ASP.NET MVC development should have a basic knowledge of C# and HTML.
What is MVC?
MVC stands for Model-View-Controller. The Model-View-Controller (MVC) is an architectural diagram that separates an application into three main logical components, i.e., the Model, the View, and the Controller. Each of these components is built to handle specific development elements of an application. Microsoft itself develops it. This is a Web Application framework technology that is used to create ASP.Net differently. Asp.net provides alternatives to build a web application. It usually points to the purpose of a popular framework for building scalable, standard web applications. Which uses JQuery to invoke MVC actions to retrieve data in the JSON format ASP.NET MVC application. Is also used for data annotations and validation. It also helps to create a custom label helper.
This component conforms to all the data-related logic that the user usually works with. This represents either the data transferred between the View and Controller components or any other business logic-related data.
The View component is used for all the UI logic of its application. In a case, the Customer view will include all the UI components such as text boxes, dropdowns, etc., that the final user interacts with.
Controllers act as an interface used between Model and View components to process all the business logic and incoming requests, manipulate data using the Model component, and interact with the Views to make the final output. Here if the Customer controller will handle all the interactions and inputs from the Customer View and update the database using the Customer Model, the same Controller can also be used to view the Customer data.
What are the Course Objectives?
After completion of the MVC, you are eligible for:
- This advances the uses of MVC design.
- Can build a a Web application using MVC.
- Will work on MVC controllers and Action filters.
- Implements security in the ASP Dot NET MVC Application.
- Creates and uses a Model view as well as a partial View.
- It implements different Web API in MVC.
- Deploys and maintains the code.
- Explores complex concepts like areas, Bundles, Minimization, etc.
- Is hard to handle the real-time Project independently.
Features of ASP.NET MVC
- It is ideal for developing complex and lightweight applications.
- It provides an extensible as well as pluggable framework, which can be easily replaced and customized. If you do not wish to use the in-built Razor or ASPX View Engine, then you can use any other third-party view engines or even customize the existing ones yourself.
- It Uses all the different component-based designs of the application by dividing it into Model, View, and Controller components. This enables the developers to manage the complexity of large-scale projects and work with individual members.
- Hence, ASP.NET MVC Framework is ideal for projects with large teams of web developers.
- It supports all the existing vast ASP.NET functionalities, such as Authorization, Authentication, Master Pages, Data Binding, User Controls, Memberships, ASP.NET Routing, etc.
- It doesn’t use the various concepts of the view State. This helps the user in building applications, which are lightweight and gives complete control to the developers.
So you can assess MVC Framework as a robust framework built on top of ASP.NET, providing a more extensive set of added functionality focusing on other component-based on development and testing.