When it comes to class, comfort, connectivity, and quality of life, The Watergardens at Canberra is the best place for home seekers in Singapore. In other words, the location comes at the top when we talk about the surroundings. It is situated at the most lovable place amongst the investors and new home seekers. For instance, the 5-storey buildings are enough to attract anyone towards this amazing property.
The Watergardens at Canberra is an elegantly design and skillfully plan residency.
Attractive Features of The Watergardens at Canberra
Excellent connectivity to broader areas
The property is situate in the Sembawang area, which makes this place more outstanding to live in. In addition, the site is connect to Sembawang Road and Seletar Expressway. Public transport services for every corner of the city are available. MRT station, buses and, cab services are within a walking distance from residencies.
Proximity to schools and colleges
The future residents of The Watergardens at Canberra will become stress-free for their child. Therefore, there are so many educational hubs are within a walking distance from this area. Similarly, the young member of the family will get the advantage of this location. Some of the reputable schools situate within a walking distance from Watergarden are:
- Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary School
- Jiemin Primary School
- Xishan Primary School
- Sembawang Primary Schools
- Ahmad Ibrahim Primary School
Nowadays everyone loves shopping. This is the best place for every shopaholic in the house. In other words, the grand shopping malls Sembawang Shopping Centre and Sun Plaza Shopping Centre are situate 10-15 minutes away from The Watergardens at Canberra. Here, similarly, you can find every brand like Starbucks, H&M, Adidas and, so more.
Hangout spots and food hubs
Sembawang locality is heaven for every foodie. Three famous outlets of Sembawang are:
- Sembawang Traditional Claypot Rice- The restaurant offers food at a very affordable price. They serve tasty bee hoon dishes such as Lala Bee Hoon and San Lou Bee Hoon.
- Yishun 925 Chicken Rice-They are serving tasty chicken for the last 20 years. The evidence for their good quality and tasty food is long queues during peak hours. This shop is famous for boneless chicken.
- Chong Pang City Wet Market & Food Centre- This is the best place for every hawker food lover. The food center is just 16 minutes walk from the residency.
Nearby parks and gardens
Natural therapy is the best for any kind of stress. One of the reasons why the Sembawang enclave is best is its closeness to nature. The beautiful scenic view of green trees will provide a different level of satisfaction to the inner soul.
Some of the recreational and healthcare centers are situate within walking distance from The Watergardens at Canberra. Some good parks like Yishun Neighbourhood Park, Canberra Park and, Sembawang Park are really hygienic and well maintain. You can explore these parks with your family and play some outdoor games.
The Watergardens at Canberra is your New Home
A home can be define as an impassion aspect built with the foundation of nurturing. Above all, it is not just an abode that is built to live in. A person feels most comfortable when he is at his home. The values, care, and love are said to be the main pillars of a home. While searching for a new place to live in, one must be sure about these few qualities:
- Budget-friendly cost
- Pollution-free area
- Enough space
- Safety and security
Keeping these qualities in mind, and providing the residents with world-class facilities- The Watergardens at Canberra is ready to serve you. The buyers who are seeking to get a comfortable and luxurious home can read review of the Watergardens at Canberra here on its official site. This review would help them to choose wisely.
The Watergardens at Canberra is the new residential infrastructure in Singapore. In other words, it is a joint venture of two popular business units; UOL and Kheng Leong.
The designing and interiors
- All the spaces are made airy and, ventilators are put in bathrooms and kitchens. It will help the residents to avoid any sort of suffocating conditions.
- The walls are made waterproof and paint with attractive contrasts of color.
- The kitchen and bathrooms are well equip with quality appliances.
Watergardens at Canberra – Healthy environment
- The apartments are surrounded by full of greenery. There are parks and shadow area which provides a sense of tranquillity.
- The lifts, benches, corridors, food catering areas all are sanitize regularly to avoid any contamination.
- Yishun neighborhood park and Sembawang Park are locate at their corner. They are best to provide scenic views and consist of excellent pathways to jog and walk.
Connectivity to other cities
- In the context of connectivity, The Watergardens at Canberra can serve their best to residents. The area around this unit is pined to be the most convenient one.
- Numerous retail and entertainment services are available near the condo including shopping malls, cinema halls, bars, and food catering units. Canberra plaza and Sembawang shopping center have many food hubs and popular brands.
- There are more than 5 secondary and 10 primary schools are locate around the vicinity.
Watergardens at Canberra – Utmost services like Health and Education
- Residents of The Watergardens at Canberra, not to worry about fitness and health care. In other words, there are many clinics, hospitals, child care centers around the site. Some of the nearby pin quality healthcare centers are:
- Yishun New Polyclinic
- Yishun community hospital
- Teck Puat Hospital
- Both outdoor and indoor sporting facilities are available for every age group. Running trails with enough space are there to keep pace with the interests of all fitness freaks.
Interested customers can request to read review of The Watergardens at Canberra and for further queries contact the hotline number.