You come across the following trigger warning message, “Error 1328. Error updating file C:\Config.Msi\PT19C6.tmp. System error -1072807676’ when the QuickBooks error 1328 pops up on the QuickBooks screen. You must be wondering what can cause such an issue? Although first of all, you need to know that this specific glitch appears when updating, fixing, installing, or uninstalling QuickBooks. Resolving the error is quite easy if you know the proper steps to execute the entire method. As a result, look at this brief article and learn a few appropriate troubleshooting methods.
For immediate assistance related to the QuickBooks update error 1328, get in touch with the team of QuickBooks professionals through 1.855.738.2784.
What Provokes the Installation Error Message 1328 in QuickBooks?
To learn the causes of the QB error code 1328, read out the following reasons that we have briefly explained-
- Some issues with the installation of the QuickBooks Desktop can give rise to the problem. It might have happened that you have not installed the application completely.
- There is also a possibility that the download of the QuickBooks file has been corrupted.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 1618
Which Methods Can Rectify the QuickBooks Desktop Error Code 1328 Correctly?
If you are struggling to get rid of the QuickBooks update issue, then refer to this part of the blog and go through each debugging process precisely-
SOLUTION 1: Use the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool From the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- As you go ahead with using the Tool Hub application, make sure to exit QuickBooks if it is functioning in the background.
- Now, go to the official website of Intuit to download the latest version of the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- As you download it, remember to save it to a folder where you can easily locate it.
- After that, run the downloaded file and go through the instructions displayed.
- Further, accept the terms and conditions as well.
- As you complete installing the software, open it and select the ‘Installation Issues’ menu.
- Tap ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’ and then reboot the system.
SOLUTION 2: Follow the Clean Install Method to Install Your QuickBooks Desktop
- In the first step, open Control Panel from the Windows ‘Start’ button.
- After that, opt for the ‘Programs and Features’ or ‘Uninstall a Program’ option.
- Once a list of application appear on the screen, choose the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Now, click on ‘Remove’ followed by the ‘Uninstall/Change’ option.
- Choose ‘Next’ and then move ahead towards the installation of the application.
- From Intuit’s official page, download the same version of QuickBooks you had before.
- Save the downloaded file to a favorable location.
- To start installing it, run the ‘QuickBooks.exe’ file and follow the on-screen prompted steps.
- After agreeing to the terms and conditions, hit the ‘Next’ button.
- Next, type in all the required QB info and choose the desired install type.
- In the end, tap on the ‘Next’ button and then ‘Install’.
- To run the QB program, activate it.
We would like to end the blog here. We hope it must have helped you fix the QuickBooks error 1328. In case the issue does not disappear for some minor faults, have a conversation with one of the experts by ringing our Toll-Free 1.855.738.2784.